Emblation Announces Commercial Partnership with Saorsa Inc
Emblation is pleased to announce an exclusive commercial partnership in the US with Saorsa Inc, for the distribution of the Swift® microwave system.
The Swift® system is a surface-based device intended for the coagulation of soft tissue during non-invasive procedures, and received 510(k) clearance in October 2018.
Emblation’s Director of Strategy & Marketing, Jonathan Williamson, commented: “We’re excited to partner with Saorsa to introduce the Swift® treatment to the US. We believe the best way to reach more patients globally is by working with carefully chosen partners who share our passion for the fields of medicine we work in, and our vision and commitment to continuous clinical improvements, efficient, patient-friendly treatments, and technology solutions that can have a tangible impact on clinics.
The Saorsa management team have an extensive and impressive record of success in the launch and growth of innovative medical technology, both in the US and globally, and we look forward to working closely together to deliver Swift® to patients across the US.”
Emblation is a global leader in medical microwave technology, with a focus on radical innovation in the treatment of HPV infections, dermatology, cardiology, and oncology.
Established in the USA in 2007, the company relocated to Scotland the following year to continue research into novel microwave ablation products. The team is led by some of the world’s foremost medical microwave experts, with a wealth of experience in the design, development and manufacture of microwave applications for a range of medical fields. Emblation is committed to providing next generation solutions for today’s medical conditions.
- Emblation announces launch of Swift in the USA
- Emblation Announces Commercial Partnership with Saorsa Inc
- Swift System Shows "Significant Potential to offer Efficient Treatment of Actinic Keratosis"
- Emblation Announces FDA Clearance for Swift Microwave Ablation Syste
- Swift Receives TGA Approval for Commercial Launch in Australia
- Emblation 2018 Australia Tour
- Emblation to join Briggate Medical at 2018 VIC Podiatry Conference, Melbourne
- Emblation shortlisted for British Engineering Excellence Awards 2017
- Emblation awarded “Outstanding Performance Business” at 2017 Clacks Business Awards
- Emblation Shortlisted for “Outstanding Performance Business” Award
- Emblation shortlisted for UK "Technology Innovation" Award
- Australasian Podiatry Conference 2017
- Emblation Awarded 'Best New Product' for Swift at Made In Scotland Awards
- Emblation Shortlisted for Best New Product Award
- Emblation Tops Award-Winning 12 months with Scottish Life Science Award
- Discover Swift Seminar
- Emblation Receive 'Innovative Collaboration' Award
- Emblation featured in Leading Microwave Magazine
- College of Podiatry Annual Conference
- Emblation Named ‘Outstanding Performance Business’ at Annual Business Awards
- Swift Southern Launch Event | Saturday 6th February
- Swift Launch Promotion
- Canonbury Products Appointed Official UK Distributor (Podiatry)
- Dermatology Update & An Introduction To Dermoscopy
- Swift to Sponsor Dermatology Study Day Delivered by Leading Expert Dr Ivan Bristow
- APMA 2015
- BAD Annual Meeting 2015
- Australasian Podiatry Conference 2015
- Swift Official Launch
Find an upcoming event near youSearch
See how quickly your Swift unit pays for itselfMore
Where to buy SwiftView