Emblation featured in Leading Microwave Magazine
The company behind Swift Microwave have been featured in the ‘Microwave Energy: Making Medical Advances’ issue of Microwaves & RF, released November 2016.
The article titled ‘Microwave Energy Aims to Improve health’ highlights how microwave technology has made a substantial impact within the medical industry. Technical Contributor Jack Bowne explains how the success of this technology, primarily within oncology, has spurred the requirement for compact, high powered microwave generators, such as Emblation’s MSYS245 generator.
Manufactured in Scotland, this compact generator overcomes the weakness of traditional ablation sources and is now used globally within the field of oncology. Although the MSYS245 looks very similar to the Swift system, the MSYS245 is capable of 100W output power – which is much greater than Swift.
Visit Microwaves & RF website to view the full article.
- Emblation 2018 Australia Tour
- Emblation to join Briggate Medical at 2018 VIC Podiatry Conference, Melbourne
- Emblation shortlisted for British Engineering Excellence Awards 2017
- Emblation awarded “Outstanding Performance Business” at 2017 Clacks Business Awards
- Emblation Shortlisted for “Outstanding Performance Business” Award
- Emblation shortlisted for UK "Technology Innovation" Award
- Australasian Podiatry Conference 2017
- Emblation Awarded 'Best New Product' for Swift at Made In Scotland Awards
- Emblation Shortlisted for Best New Product Award
- Emblation Tops Award-Winning 12 months with Scottish Life Science Award
- Discover Swift Seminar
- Emblation Receive 'Innovative Collaboration' Award
- Emblation featured in Leading Microwave Magazine
- College of Podiatry Annual Conference
- Emblation Named ‘Outstanding Performance Business’ at Annual Business Awards
- Swift Southern Launch Event | Saturday 6th February
- Swift Launch Promotion
- Canonbury Products Appointed Official UK Distributor (Podiatry)
- Dermatology Update & An Introduction To Dermoscopy
- Swift to Sponsor Dermatology Study Day Delivered by Leading Expert Dr Ivan Bristow
- APMA 2015
- BAD Annual Meeting 2015
- Australasian Podiatry Conference 2015
- Swift Official Launch
Find an upcoming event near youSearch
See how quickly your Swift unit pays for itselfMore
Where to buy SwiftView