Emblation shortlisted for UK "Technology Innovation" Award
Emblation have been shortlisted for the UK Private Business Awards.
CEO Gary Beale recently attended the Scottish qualifier celebratory dinner where 13 Scottish organisations were put forward for the UK final. It has now been announced that Emblation are one of four Scottish organisations that have reached the UK final in September.
These awards, sponsored by PwC, celebrate the best in the private sector and highlight the importance of private companies to the UK economy.
Emblation has been shortlisted for The Technology Innovation award, sponsored by Fox Williams LLP, in recognition of Swift. The finalists in this category have developed an innovative product or service that is commercially viable and will be judged on the both their innovation and creative thinking that led them to success.
The winners will be announced at the UK Private Business Awards Dinner on Thursday 14thSeptember at the Brewery, London.
- Emblation 2018 Australia Tour
- Emblation to join Briggate Medical at 2018 VIC Podiatry Conference, Melbourne
- Emblation shortlisted for British Engineering Excellence Awards 2017
- Emblation awarded “Outstanding Performance Business” at 2017 Clacks Business Awards
- Emblation Shortlisted for “Outstanding Performance Business” Award
- Emblation shortlisted for UK "Technology Innovation" Award
- Australasian Podiatry Conference 2017
- Emblation Awarded 'Best New Product' for Swift at Made In Scotland Awards
- Emblation Shortlisted for Best New Product Award
- Emblation Tops Award-Winning 12 months with Scottish Life Science Award
- Discover Swift Seminar
- Emblation Receive 'Innovative Collaboration' Award
- Emblation featured in Leading Microwave Magazine
- College of Podiatry Annual Conference
- Emblation Named ‘Outstanding Performance Business’ at Annual Business Awards
- Swift Southern Launch Event | Saturday 6th February
- Swift Launch Promotion
- Canonbury Products Appointed Official UK Distributor (Podiatry)
- Dermatology Update & An Introduction To Dermoscopy
- Swift to Sponsor Dermatology Study Day Delivered by Leading Expert Dr Ivan Bristow
- APMA 2015
- BAD Annual Meeting 2015
- Australasian Podiatry Conference 2015
- Swift Official Launch
Find an upcoming event near youSearch
See how quickly your Swift unit pays for itselfMore
Where to buy SwiftView