Podcast: "The Game Changing Treatment and Technology to combat HPV Warts"
Emblation CEO, Gary Beale, and experienced Swift podiatrist Dr Ivan Bristow joined the RPM2 Sports Docs podcast to discuss the research and science behind Swift Microwave Therapy.
Hosted by Dr. Rob Conenello and Dr. Michael Chin, this podcast explores the story of Swift, from the initial idea through to the key research findings of Swift, and looks at the future of Swift Microwave Therapy in medicine.
To listen to the podcast, follow this link.
- Microwaves: A Painless, Efficient New Treatment for Plantar Warts
- British Journal of Dermatology Publishes AK Research
- Foothealth 2019
- Emblation announces launch of Swift in the USA
- Emblation Announces Commercial Partnership with Saorsa Inc
- Swift System Shows "Significant Potential to offer Efficient Treatment of Actinic Keratosis"
- Emblation Announces FDA Clearance for Swift Microwave Ablation Syste
- Swift Receives TGA Approval for Commercial Launch in Australia
- Emblation 2018 Australia Tour
- Emblation to join Briggate Medical at 2018 VIC Podiatry Conference, Melbourne
- Emblation shortlisted for British Engineering Excellence Awards 2017
- Emblation awarded “Outstanding Performance Business” at 2017 Clacks Business Awards
- Emblation Shortlisted for “Outstanding Performance Business” Award
- Emblation shortlisted for UK "Technology Innovation" Award
- Australasian Podiatry Conference 2017
- Emblation Awarded 'Best New Product' for Swift at Made In Scotland Awards
- Emblation Shortlisted for Best New Product Award
- Emblation Tops Award-Winning 12 months with Scottish Life Science Award
- Discover Swift Seminar
- Emblation Receive 'Innovative Collaboration' Award
- Emblation featured in Leading Microwave Magazine
- College of Podiatry Annual Conference
- Emblation Named ‘Outstanding Performance Business’ at Annual Business Awards
- Swift Southern Launch Event | Saturday 6th February
- Swift Launch Promotion
- Canonbury Products Appointed Official UK Distributor (Podiatry)
- Dermatology Update & An Introduction To Dermoscopy
- Swift to Sponsor Dermatology Study Day Delivered by Leading Expert Dr Ivan Bristow
- APMA 2015
- BAD Annual Meeting 2015
- Australasian Podiatry Conference 2015
- Swift Official Launch
- Podcast: "The Game Changing Treatment and Technology to combat HPV Warts"
Find an upcoming event near youSearch
See how quickly your Swift unit pays for itselfMore
Where to buy SwiftView