Microwaves: A Painless, Efficient New Treatment for Plantar Warts
"Plantar warts (verruca plantaris) are a familiar challege for every podiatry practice.
Patients turn up at the clinic in hopes of rapid relief from this painful, disfiguring condition, and are instead faced with numerous treatment options - all of which have uncertain success rates. Additionally, may of the common treatments are associated with pain and/or ongoing inconvenience. A new therapy created in SCotland offers an effective, noninvasive option, activating the power of the patient's own immune system to address the problem and clear the underlying virus."
- Microwave Therapy for Cutaneous Human Papilloma Virus Infection
- The Successful Use of a Novel Microwave Device in the Treatment of a Plantar Wart
- Treating Verruca Effectively with Microwave Energy - Are we getting warmer?
- A Feasibility Study of Microwave Therapy for Precancerous Actinic Keratosis
- Microwaves: A Painless, Efficient New Treatment for Plantar Warts
- Positive keratinocytes in 3D cell culture models: a novel therapy for HPV-associated disease
Find an upcoming event near youSearch
See how quickly your Swift unit pays for itselfMore
Where to buy SwiftView