Treating Verruca Effectively with Microwave Energy - Are we getting warmer?
The basic science of microwave effects on skin and clinical responses noted suggest a mechanism for the observed action of microwaves in cutaneous warts, although more research is required to further this knowledge. Our understanding of the molecular mechanisms of hyperthermia provides a strong case for this new technology to be explored further as a local immune response activator therapy. Additionally, it seems likely that there may be many other potential dermatology applications for this exciting technology.
- Microwave Therapy for Cutaneous Human Papilloma Virus Infection
- The Successful Use of a Novel Microwave Device in the Treatment of a Plantar Wart
- Treating Verruca Effectively with Microwave Energy - Are we getting warmer?
- A Feasibility Study of Microwave Therapy for Precancerous Actinic Keratosis
- Microwaves: A Painless, Efficient New Treatment for Plantar Warts
Find an upcoming event near youSearch
See how quickly your Swift unit pays for itselfMore
Where to buy SwiftView